We will always have our grandmothers in our hearts, dreaming about grandmother is almost always a good sign. Grandmothers symbolize simplicity, humility and love; they give us that feeling of refuge that we all need.
If you dream about the grandmother, it is because your subconscious is trying to tell you that you need more time with her and that there are things left in the family to solve.
Grandparents are the favourite protagonists in almost every dream. Even in our dreams, they make us happy and give us that peace of mind we want.
Meanings of dreaming about a grandmother
- Dreaming of a grandmother on the mothers’ side: generally, this type of dream has a very positive and good interpretation, although it usually causes a bit of nostalgia when she has already died, she has good news for you.
The dream is intended to apply the values taught to you. Grandmother tries to remind you who you used to be before you changed many good aspects of your life.
- Dreaming of a grandmother on fathers side: Your paternal grandmother is that person who took care of you as a child, your favourite hobby was to be with her, and maybe that feeling is what made you dream about her.
A grandmother is always to protect you. Her presence has not been in vain since with her you learned many things, both life values and discipline, and maybe, she wants you to retake them, to be the person you have always wanted to be.
- Dreaming of an unknown grandmother: we are all children, we grow up, and we become adults, we begin to see life as it is, but sometimes we cling to the past, to things that happened and that we never overcome. Grandma knows that you have grown up, now you are an adult, and you have all the freedom and right to choose what you can do.
- Dreaming of a dead grandmother: Unfortunately, the grandmother has passed away, we carry sadness inside, and it may have become an obstacle in life for us. It also means that you are in a phase of your life where the problems are more significant, and you need the advice to know what to do next.
It is essential to know and understand that we are people who must take care of themselves. Although the grandmother is no longer there, we carry on in life with the feeling of that protection she used to give us.
- Dreaming of a sick grandmother: If you have children, it is a sign from the grandmother who tells you that their health is the most important thing at the moment and something about their health is not right. If you dream of a dead grandmother, that means that you will have a significant change in life, both good and bad, for better or worse, although it is not known with certainty how it will be.
It also means that whatever you do, you cannot change some things in life, since there are things that will be the same no matter how much effort you put. These are the things that will always remain the same in your life.
- Dreaming of a crying grandmother: Crying has never been a good sign. Crying indicates that bad things are coming, and things will happen in the most challenging moments because you will not know when they go and how to react to them. But with proper thought and right decisions, you will find the solution to your problems by helping the people that surround you – your family and close friends.
Conclusion of dreaming about a grandmother
Dreaming about grandmother can represent love, protection, wisdom, family values and tradition, teachings that are never forgotten and that leave their mark on our hearts.
These teachings play a critical role in our lives, and if we notice their presence in our dreams, it is because our subconscious self is trying to tell us something.
Dreaming about a grandmother or your grandfather can represent unconditional love and acceptance of things that you used not to do before. Still, it is a sign that you will receive significant help and motivation if you decide to do these things.
It is a great time to analyze the qualities and characteristics that your grandparents possess. Thanks to them, we are who we are today. It is possible that you have noticed the mistakes you made and you would like to fix them and of course learn from them.